Monday 29 November 2010

Celebrating the festive season in style

I managed to maintain my balanced lifestyle (and my optimum weight) right up until Christmas. I wasn’t at all strict on myself about my diet because the festive season is a time for cheer! Although I think my new-found confidence did inspire me not to binge or over eat.

I was finally myself again – but maybe an even better, more confident version. I spent New Year’s Eve at a fancy dress party. My friend Tracy and I found these great, sexy FBI costumes online. My outfit was a black cat-suit with bum-skimming shorts!

I wore false eyelashes and high wedge boots, which Tracy said made my legs look really long. It was a size ‘Small’ and I felt so proud to be wearing it that I never wanted to take it off. I would have worn it out everywhere if I could!

The festive season is definitely the hardest time to stick to a healthy, balanced diet. There is just so much temptation around everywhere – I think in Britain we have a feast and famine mentality. I’m not human and sometimes over the Christmas season I did eat too much like everyone else. On days like this I would always drink an extra cup of Cho Yung Tea the next morning to clea
nse my body.
 
I had great fun that Christmas, feeling in control of what I ate and proud of my body shape. Cho Yung Tea just gave me that extra boost in keeping this balance during the party season.

No comments:

Post a Comment