Wednesday 19 January 2011

Wii fit is keeping me fit



I’ve discovered how amazing it is to be able to do exercise in your own home. I actually love Wii Fit! It tells you what you weigh, how many calories you have burned and is just so convenient.

OK, maybe I’m a little behind the times with this, but I am finding it a lot easier to fit exercise around my day-to-day life when I can do it in my own house.

However, I still like to mix it up with going to my combat class because it is so great for burning calories. I love the combination of going to classes and doing little bits of exercise here and there.

It’s the little things like this and drinking Cho Yung Tea that I think really make the difference. It’s easy to slip up on the big things, like going to the gym twice every week, but the small things are easier to keep up long term. So, I’m back drinking Cho Yung Tea two times a day just to give me that extra healthy boost.

So far so good with the new health kick. I certainly feel a lot better for it and am really going to try hard to keep it up from now on. With the help of dancing on the Wii and drinking Cho Yung Tea I’m feeling pretty positive about this resolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment