Thursday 27 January 2011

Feeling fitter than ever


I’m properly into my healthy routine now and feeling very positive towards myself. I’ve snapped out of the negative cycle around Christmas, of feeling bad about myself, eating to feel better and then feeling even worse.

I’ve broken the cycle and I feel proud. It definitely has a knock-on effect. Not only am I going to body combat classes twice a week, I’ve started doing some exercises that I read about in a magazine at home. And I haven’t even paid for them!

So most days at the moment I’m kicking, lunging and stretching in front of Coronation Street. At the time I barely notice it because my fitness levels are higher but I certainly feel the stretch afterwards!

I’m not sure if I’m just being optimistic but I think I can see the difference in my stomach and thighs already. Even if I am imagining it, it motivates me to keep going, which is great in itself. I’m getting into good habits and I don’t intend to let them drop easily!

And I’m keeping up with drinking two cups of Cho Yung Tea a day, which is always a great, instant tummy-flattener!

I’m feeling fitter and healthier than I have in years (possibly ever) and ready to push myself even further. Now, more than ever, is the right time to take on a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment