Friday 17 December 2010

Losing weight can really affect your whole life.


Now I have lost the weight I needed to lose and I am a happy, healthy size 10. I’m finally confident about my body. I love being able to just forget about how I look and concentrate on enjoying my life. Aside from the physical change in my body shape, the main thing I’ve noticed is the huge increase in my energy levels.

When I was bigger, I felt so tired all the time and everything was an effort for me. I felt this especially because I have two young boys (Dylan, 7 and Jude, 4) who have boundless energy and are excited all the time!
 

Since I’ve lost the weight, I have so much more energy to play with them even though I’ve taken up work recently as well. I feel much less stressed about keeping the work-life balance and confident about facing the world.

I work three days a week now but seem to do even more stuff with the boys now. We went to Chessington World of Adventures in the summer and I organised a great party for Jude’s fourth birthday. I took Jude and all his friends to see Toy Story 3D which is his absolute favourite. I was busy with lots of excited 4-year-olds in tow but I actually really enjoyed it.

By far the biggest effect losing weight has had on my life is this energy boost. I have so much more energy than I had before and I now have a really positive outlook on life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment