Tuesday 14 December 2010

Keeping the good habits up…



As I’ve said before, I really believe that my healthy lifestyle relies on balance. Not denying myself when my body is craving something stops me from bingeing on rubbish food later. It becomes a way of life after a while.

Now it is instinctive for me to not over-eat. Most of the time I hate the feeling of being too full. But obviously there is the odd lapse when I eat too much and then regret it. For these times I keep have a spare Cho Yung Tea in my handbag. It helps me compensate a bit by detoxifying my body.

The tea has become as much a part of my routine as going to the gym twice a week. Like exercise, it is the perfect way to counteract any little food binges I have along the way. It is my go-to when I’m feeling a bit low to perk me up. My husband calls these my ‘Face-pack days’ because I have a bath, put on a Facemask and put my feet up with a cup of Cho Yung Tea.

Cho Yung Tea has not only helped me to lose weight. It’s also great for my skin – I think it has the same effect as a good holiday but without the sunburn!

I ran out of the tea for a while and I noticed a huge drop in how healthy I felt. My skin was spottier and I was less motivated to eat healthily and exercise.

I’ve only told my closest friends about my weight loss secret but the ones I have told tried it straight away and loved it. I would find it difficult to maintain a consistent healthy lifestyle without Cho Yung Tea to perk me up on my off-days.

No comments:

Post a Comment